Monday, December 20, 2021

Kenny's interview



  Kenny: Look, (he's alone now with the interviewer but looks behind him to make sure they are alone) I think Jelly is ..is not who they think she is. (He presses lips tight before he goes on. His hair is a mess and his clothes are black, even in skinny jeans and a black long-sleeved shirt he looks very indie like he could be somebody..other than a band roadie. He lets out a breath) If..if only it could be us, you know. (he shakes head and looks down) It would be so much better. But..but I was the one who brought her in. I was the one who found J. (he winces hard) It's kind of hard to look at what she's become. You'd think it was one big pajama party (He sighs as he rests his bony finger under his nose in thought) I don't like what she's become. Why? Why can't she just be with me? (He then looks straight into the camera) I know we're good together, on so many levels, you know. (He presses lips tight in thought again) It's just sad now. I..I mean nothing to her. And really..I don't know what to do about it (Kenny is practically in tears).

3 comments:

  1. This is very raw. It makes me wonder just what Kenny and Jelly have been through. Style-wise, that pink coat is fierce!

    ReplyDelete