Sunday, September 15, 2019

How you been?

Dear You:

Sorry I haven't written in a while. Yes, I've thought about you. Wondering...if you are ready for a new season.

Of course, I know you love summer. While I've had enough of it.

Although, these days I wonder where the fall goes. It feels so much warmer than I remember.

True, the leaves changed. Sometimes, I feel they have been scorched and they fall. Before I know it, winter takes a bite and it's so cold.

As of late, its been so muggy at night. I even feel it in the sheets. It makes me restless. Perhaps, that's why I awoke and was certain someone was in our back yard.

Yes, there has been a man who has been seen recently who is homeless. Oh, he doesn't dress that way, but he does dig in dumpsters and well, if you get too close..you know ... you just know.

A part of me wants to fill an old backpack of goodies that one might need when on the move, but I haven't yet. Perhaps, I'm the one not to do it, but someone else.

Seriously, I hope he finds a new place.

At the moment, he says the FBI is after him. He told me his name, but I couldn't understand a thing he said.

Sorry to bring it up.

Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment