Wednesday, May 26, 2021

A Jelly Story



 Foolish me... where do I start? Sometimes, those BTS hangouts can be far more strange than expected. Here I was thinking I was hanging out with some chick who fangirled as much about the boys as I do. I dunno what I was thinking.

Yeah, we chatted online for a bit on the forum but later, realized we were close by. Of course, we texted for more than a month and then the phone calls came. It felt so right. Why not meet up at the bar in the old market. Restrictions were lifted. Summer was practically here. Not a gloomy cloud in the sky. Teena was her name. Although, now I can't be certain of that. After all, she seemed so sophisticated and knew her way around the trendy parts of Omaha. Before I knew it, I was in her little white convertible. Her pink hair blowing in the wind and ever so sexy. Even more, she made me feel as if I belonged there. It might have been a wicked smile at the time, but I was up for anything after that iced tea laced with vodka, lemon, and triple sec. Finally sex and the city in the heartland. But even bad girls like us like cheap motels and old swimming pools.

No comments:

Post a Comment