Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I shall confess

I shall confess I'm stuck. Really. Totally. Stuck.

I'm in a rut. Maybe its best to put it like that. I can't seem to get away from it, you know. I fall in love ...too easily. That's part of it. And usually for the same type.

I know this, even if Torrie reminds me 24/7 these days.

At least, she cares.

So...

Its like this. Maybe I can't save myself, but I can save someone else from a bad boyfriend. However, I have been engaged 7 times. Yeah, that's as far as it gets.

I'm being honest here. I know Torrie doesn't think I am. She says I'm never honest. Sometimes, I don't think she knows me at all.

OK, so yeah...

Delia was in a bad place with her ex. She was. He was stagnating her. And she's beautiful, intelligent. Oh, did I mention she has loads of cash. As if that matters. Now.

Guess who plays all the bills and that shitty apartment we're in? I do.  How does she pay me back? she drives me around in that bright red FIAT of hers.

Yeah, I'm stuck.

I wished Torrie loved me. Somebody needs to save me. Torrie needs to save me.

2 comments:

Sara Gerard said...

Lots of confusion here :/

Cafe Fashionista said...

He needs to save himself. :/